The Sunshine Award has been making its way our my Applied Digital and Social Media class, so I thought I would answer the questions that were posed. Each blogger is supposed to pass the award onto 11 new bloggers, but I’m going to let the chain end here this time. I thought this would be a fun way for my readers to find out a little more about me.
1. What is your passion and why? I’m very passionate about school and learning from a wide variety of areas before going onto law school. I’ve especially enjoyed the opportunities and knowledge I’ve gained from minoring in both History and Sociology.
2. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve done in your life so far? My second year of college I had the opportunity to travel to the Insight Bowl with the Hawkeye Marching Band. It was a fantastic experience and I am looking forward to the possibility of traveling to another bowl game during the 2013 post season.
3. What are you going to be for Halloween this year? I was the orange M&M this year. It was the perfect costume because it kept me warm and I was able to borrow it from a friend!
4. What’s your favorite movie? My favorite movie is Top Gun. It is a real cult classic and I can say each line in the movie while watching it.
5. Have you ever been in trouble with the law? As a future officer of the court I take rules and the law very seriously, and I have a clean record.
6. What’s one of your pet peeves? I am deeply offended when people do not remove their head coverings and place their hand over their heart during the singing and playing of the Star-Spangled Banner.
7. Which do you like better? Mountains or the beach? I’m really impartial. I love skiing the runs at Keystone and also relaxing on Madeira Beach.
8. If I gave you $20 what would you do with it? I would take it straight to the bank save it.
9. Do you like dogs? And if not, why? I am a dog person! I have a miniature Australian Shepard named Skooter. We are best friends and I go home at least once a week to spend time with him.
10. Which is better? Apple or Microsoft? I personally own only Apple products. I like being able to have all of my information available seamlessly across all 3 of my devices.
11. What’s the most ridiculous experience you’ve encountered? I’ve seen a lot of ridiculous calls by referees at Hawkeye football games.
I hope that was a fun post and not an information overload! Feel free to contact me using the links below.